Sunday, October 14, 2007

Torture Rack

I've found this Torture Rack in the hall of Black Prince in the basement of the Musée Ingres at Montauban.

I have been tagged by Bergson from Chateaubriant Daily Photo. ;-) to Bergson.

These are the rules :

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

Here's 8 Random Facts about me:
  1. I like to cook
  2. I try to bike along the canal every week
  3. I plan another home exchange for 2008
  4. I like to take plane even if it's not good for earth
  5. My father misses me
  6. Daily City Photoblog is becoming a virus for me
  7. I wonder where will take place the Christmas diner !
  8. I hope my sister will succeed her baccalauréat (A-levels).
I'd like to tag :
  1. Fenix from Bostonscapes Daily Photo
  2. Northbayphoto from North Bay & Area Photos
  3. Michael Blamey from St Kilda Today
  4. Lynette from Portland (OR) Daily Photo
  5. Ann from Montego Bay Day by Day
  6. Chandlermom from Chandler Arizona Daily Photo
  7. Pusa from i heart manila
  8. Karlis Beinerts and Aigars Bruvelis from Riga Daily Photos
Locate Photo on PaB DP map

6 comments:

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

"Indeed, a person stretched on the rack presented the ultimate spectacle of the body in pain." Brrrr! :(

Thanks for thinking of me, PaB, I really appreciate it! :)

But I don't like memes, so I shall respectfully decline.

Neva said...

Torture rack....indeed...glad they don't use these anymore!!!!

Karlis Beinerts said...

Your photos are very good, man! Especially I appreciate the themes day photo on 1st of October, cause it is the most positive of all I had seen.

pusa said...

uh oh, i'd been tagged =)

btw, these torture racks are scary!

NorthBayPhoto said...

Wow!! Quite the photos and information about the torture devices.

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog!

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills